Session Title | Zero Trust Model of Cybersecurity
Data is the most valuable assets to any organization and Trust is the fundamental problem in information security today.
From many years ago the main model to maintain the CIA (Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability) is with the perimeter security model. This model relies on the strength of its outer defenses which relies on the concept corporate network is safe so long as your perimeter is impenetrable but perimeter security’s shortcomings have become apparent.
And now the game of trust had been drive and changed by The Zero Trust Network Architecture.
In this session we will talk about the :
• What is Zero Trust Model of information security?
• Gaps in the perimeter.
• Changing threat landscape.
• Cyber criminals And Malicious Insiders Team Up.
• Vendors applying Zero trust architecture examples.
• Government Recommendations (Nist Architecture, UK National Cyber Security Center).
More than 17 years of extensive experience in managing global and regional information security programs, to ensure compliance with complex legal and regulatory requirements, industry standards, and best practices. Lead and coach business and technical teams, fostering a culture of security and eliminating a range of internal and external threats. Steer changes to policies, tools, and procedures to mitigate emerging threats, close security gaps, and prevent recurrences of security violations. Advise senior management and key stakeholders on potential security impacts and requirements related to business decisions.
• Information Security Governance Frameworks
• Cyber Security Risk Management/ Mitigation
• Incident Management & Forensics Investigations
• Regulatory & Standards (ISO) Compliance
• Internal Security Audit
• Security Controls Implementation & Testing
• Cyber/ Information Security Policies & Procedures
• Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Planning
• KRI Development, Monitoring & Analysis
• Security Requirements Creation & Baselining
• Identity & Access Management (IAM)
• Vulnerability Scans & Penetration Tests
Beside my Bachelor's degree in computer science, I had a Master of Business administration from Georgia State University.
I am a certified trainer from EC-Council and CompTIA, teaching courses to clients worldwide along with developing course material. These courses include CISSP, CISA, CISM, ... etc.