- Arab Cybersecurity Awards
- Arab Cyber Wargames
- Call For
- Previous Events
Session Title | NoSQL database security.
In a different way of the relational databases. NoSQL is being non-relational, distributed and open-source. Not only can NoSQL systems handle both structured and unstructured data, but they can also process unstructured Big Data quickly. This led to organizations such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google accepting NoSQL systems because of These organizations process tremendous amounts of unstructured data used by millions of users. NoSQL databases are divided into 4 categories: Key-value stores, Document databases, column stores, and Graph stores. Every category has different database engines like MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra ….etc.
The talk is going to focus on the following points:
1. History of NoSQL and Why NoSQL databases?
2. What is the difference between relational database and NoSQL
3. The security issues in for databases ex: authentication, access control, privacy …
4. How the security issues were handled in NoSQL databases and the difference between them and relation-databases
5. The security challenges in NoSQL databases