Taking place across 2 days from the 6th till the 7th of September 2020 and featuring all pre-conference training courses!
The first round of accepted speakers will be announced in the first week of July. As always, do follow @ArabConf or search #ASC2020 on Twitter for the latest event updates.
1 February 2019 - 1 June 2020, (in time zone)
Talks that discuss new and never before seen attack and defense methods are of more interest than a subject that has been covered several times before. Summaries not exceeding 5000 words should be submitted (in plain text format) to us through our online CFP system for review and possible inclusion in the program.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Cloud Security
- File System Security
- 3G/4G/WIMAX Security
- SS7/GSM/VoIP Security
- Security of Medical Devices
- Critical Infrastructure Security
- Smartphone / Mobile Security
- Smart Card and Physical Security
- Network Protocols, Analysis, and Attacks
- Applications of Cryptographic Techniques
- Side Channel Analysis of Hardware Devices
- Analysis of Malicious Code / Viruses / Malware
- Data Recovery, Forensics, and Incident Response
- Hardware-based attacks and reverse engineering
- Windows / Linux / OS X / *NIX Security Vulnerabilities
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning for Security
- Next Generation Exploit and Exploit Mitigation Techniques
- NFC, WLAN, GPS, HAM Radio, Satellite, RFID and Bluetooth Security
Briefings: 25 and 90-minute presentations
- Submissions may only be entered by researchers/speakers (no submissions from PR firms/marketing representatives).
- Arab Security Conference does not accept product or vendor-related pitches. Arab Security Conference disqualifies any product or vendor pitch.
- Arab Security Conference will disqualify incomplete submissions; complete your submission in its entirety.
- Your submission should clearly detail the concepts, ideas, findings, and solutions a researcher or speaking team plans to present.
- Submissions that highlight new research, tools, vulnerabilities, etc. will be given priority.
- Submissions that include White Papers will also be given priority.
- Individuals may submit more than one proposal but each proposal must be submitted via a separate submission form.
- Each submission must include a detailed biography of the proposed speaker.
- Submitters will be contacted directly if CFP Review Committee has any questions about a submission.
- If you have any questions regarding your submission, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org .